Serving DeKalb County and Kane County for over 45 years
Ken Spears Construction began as a small remodeling business in 1975. Fast-forward 45 years and Ken Spears Construction is now stronger than ever. Ken Spears Construction, Inc., has been proud to serve the Northern Illinois area. We provide complete home renovation and solutions for residential upkeep and updating in DeKalb County and Kane County.
- We are fully insured, including workmen’s compensation on all employees and liability insurance to provide you with peace of mind. This includes being a licensed roofing contractor as required by Illinois law.
- Providing qualified working teams to ensure your project moves as smoothly as possible
- Keeping job sites clean during and after project completion
- Using only high-quality components
- Communicating with you during the process
We provide complete start-to-finish service using tradespeople and suppliers with whom we have had a long-time working relationship. We handle the details each step of the way to ensure a smooth process from start to finish. For more, take a look at our past customer reviews.
WHAT SETS US APART?
As a company that has been around since 1975, we know what the customer truly wants. Simply put, we do what we say we're going to do. It's our goal to provide the best possible service to our homeowners while designing and renovating the home of their dreams. Our staff goes above and beyond to ensure courteous, professional service at every turn. At the end of the day, our job is to take care of people and their homes.
Part of our unparalleled customer service is our use of BuildClean technology. BuildClean is a dust control system that minimizes the movement of dust throughout your home. Having a dust program like BuildClean in place allows our clients to live in their homes during their remodel.
GUILDMASTER AWARD WINNER
Ken Spears Construction, Inc. promotes professionalism for the remodeling industry. We've been awarded the Guild Master Award 8 times
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015