Ken Spears Construction began as a small remodeling business in 1975. Fast-forward 45 years and Ken Spears Construction is now stronger than ever.
“45 years in business has taught us so much. Our growth has allowed us to provide better service for both our customers and employees, and it has been amazing to watch.”
What Have 45 Years Taught Us?
As a company that has been around since 1975, we know what the customer truly wants. It’s our goal to provide the best possible service to our homeowners while designing and renovating the home of their dreams. Our staff goes above and beyond to ensure courteous, professional service at every turn. The awards and recognition we have received is proof of that. At the end of the day, our job is to take care of people and their homes.
“I’ve enjoyed all the relationships that have developed and hope to build on those over the years. We will continue to do the right things and strive to make the difference in their lives. I have had fantastic mentors with Ken and Kathy and look forward to continue ‘Changing home environments to meet the changing needs of people’.”
Some of the standards we have set for both our team and customers include:
- We are fully insured, including workmen’s compensation on all employees and liability insurance to provide you with peace of mind. This includes being a licensed roofing contractor as required by Illinois law.
- We have qualified working teams to ensure your project moves as smoothly as possible
- Keeping job sites clean during and after project completion
- Using only high-quality components
- Solid communication skills for the customers
- We keep up with new technologies in the construction industry and do continued education in Building Sciences
“45 years has granted us so many opportunities for community involvement. Since 1989, we have awarded 36 scholarships to high school students that want to study design and construction. It is such a great feeling to know our company has made a difference for so many lives, and I look forward to what the next 45 years will bring.”
But, the most important thing we’ve learned in our 45 years in business, is that our team is more than just an amazing staff; our team is like family. Let our family help your family with a brand-new remodeled home.