The kitchen is one room in the home that gets used every day. The kitchen not only serves as a place to eat, but it is also a place where people can socialize while preparing meals.
Whether you are ready for a full kitchen remodel or just an update, we are here to help you through the process.
- We initially meet with you in your existing kitchen to determine how you currently use your kitchen, what you really like about it, and what will be the most efficient use of space.
- We design your kitchen using the input from our onsite meeting. There are many selections and options which come into play when remodeling a kitchen and we will lead you through the process.
- At the next meeting, we discuss the plans at our conference room. Our software allows you to see 3-D views of your new kitchen. We can make changes while you watch.
- After we have developed a plan, we will then do a walkthrough with our building trades team members. This allows us to give you an exact price for your project.
- We review the plan with you, recapping the feedback and insights from our team members. We do this to address any potential challenges before the project starts.
- As we head to production, we provide you with an expectation of when the project will start, when it will end, and what will happen in the interval between those two points.
Service Areas: DeKalb, Genoa, Shabbona, Sycamore