Just as you may have a portfolio manager to manage and oversee your investments, or a trusted technician on your vehicle, we want to provide a similar service, and become the asset manager for your home. With Ken Spears Construction’s 36 years of experience and broad range of services, we have a program to be the trusted advisor for the one-time and recurring needs of one of your biggest assets – your home.
The “Home Maintenance & Enhancement Plan”
Would you like to have a trusted advisor helping you with your recurring maintenance, repairs, and small projects around the home, as well as general remodeling?
Would it help you to have a long-range plan to maintain and improve the value and livability of your home?
Objectives of the program:
- To provide you, the homeowner with a trusted and reliable partner for maintaining and enhancing the value of your home and grounds.
- To assist you in identifying short and long-term needs and desires for maintenance, routine service, repairs, and general remodeling projects.
- To eliminate the headaches and stresses associated with selecting specialized trade contractors, scheduling work, and finding reliable workers for maintenance, repair, and remodeling projects, while keeping you involved in the planning process.
- To help you budget for these activities financially, reducing the burden of unexpected expenditures.
- A one time set up fee will get you all of these benefits.
- Maintenance: routine inspections and servicing of such equipment as furnaces, water treatment systems, cleaning chimneys, cleaning gutters, and painting.
- Repairs: small non-recurring maintenance projects such as a window replacement due to rot damage, repairing a door, deck repair or replacement, sidewalk or driveway repair.
- Remodeling: kitchen and bath upgrades, an added room, basement finishing, window replacements, whole house siding replacement.
- Peace of mind related to the aspects of your home.
- An experienced, knowledgeable partner to help maintain or increase the value of your property.
- Cost estimates for work provided well in advance of performing the work, sometimes 3-5 years ahead so that you can arrange your finances comfortably.
- A schedule for when specific work will be done so that you can make personal plans accordingly, perhaps taking a vacation, or making arrangements to be away from the house if there is going to be a disruption.
- Each year, and more frequently if necessary, we will meet with you to review the plan and make any necessary modifications.
- At the completion of these annual meetings, revised multi-year plan will be developed. The first year will be a specific action plan of prioritized work for the next twelve months.
- As far as possible, the same trades people will be involved in all of your routine repairs so that you will get to know them and develop the same confidence in them that we have.